[Reality] Item list

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph@twistedmatrix.com
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 03:38:25 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 24 Dec 1999, James Knight wrote:

> So I finally got around to making the item list an actual list (well
> actually its a JTree)...

Oh and one other thing; remember to make sure that your JTree has support
for multi-line labels ... sometimes we get a little verbose in our
'item-is-here' strings due to long names, moods, locations, and the like.

----
The Tao is like a glob pattern:             It is masked but always present.
used but never used up.                     I don't know who built to it.
It is like the extern void:                 It came before the first kernel.
filled with infinite possibilities.         [glyph@twistedmatrix.com]