[Reality] Item list

James Knight jknight@MIT.EDU
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 01:15:53 -0500

So I finally got around to making the item list an actual list (well
actually its a JTree), and so now the only problem is that the server has a
ton of hackage in it to support the lack of a list. (in particular
broadcast items' contents don't get sent as seperate items but rather all
smunched together in the description of the container). I'm not sure
exactly what the best course of action in order to make old clients still
work and yet do it right is. Maybe it would be okay to just take out the
hackage and let people with old clients be slightly confused as their
clients will fail to indent the items (but otherwise work properly)?
-James

--
You are in a maze of testy little Java VMs, all subtly different.