[Divunal-author]Just so you know ...

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph@twistedmatrix.com
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 02:01:32 -0400 (EDT)

Everybody who's an author on Divunal is technically entitled to an account
on Zaibach, and I'd like it if you were all there so if I refer to
something in CVS or in a directory somewhere you can just go and get it
=).

It's not really strictly *necessary*, but if you'd like such an account,
please contact me and let me know sometime soon ...

----
The Tao is like a glob pattern:             It is masked but always present.
used but never used up.                     I don't know who built to it.
It is like the extern void:                 It came before the first kernel.
filled with infinite possibilities.         [glyph@twistedmatrix.com]