[Divunal-author]Inactivity Period?

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph@twistedmatrix.com
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 21:31:20 -0500 (EST)

We've been inactive for some time ... a bit of an explanation has been
posted on http://www.twistedmatrix.com/.

This does not mean we're going to stop working on Inheritance or Divunal.
It is just an indication that eventually we will put a LOT of work into
both of them.

Authoring is still open season -- please feel free to do it if you have
time! :-)  The library still needs lots of work.

As always, let me know personally if you have a lot of free time.

----
The Tao is like a glob pattern:             It is masked but always present.
used but never used up.                     I don't know who built to it.
It is like the extern void:                 It came before the first kernel.
filled with infinite possibilities.         [glyph@twistedmatrix.com]