[Divunal-author]password??

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph@divunal.com
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 21:31:42 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks, it's good to know that you agree.

To everyone else -- your passwords are all the same as your passwords in
the game.  Alyssa, you don't have a password on the web because you don't
have a password in the game (I think Dave is taking care of that).

If you know you have a password in the game but it's not working on the
website email me personally.

  "Reality ... is just software.   |  Glyph Lefkowitz
   The hacker is our savior."      |  Code Gardener
   -- The New York Times           |  Twisted Matrix Enterprises