[Divunal-author]for those of you who didn't know already

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph@twistedmatrix.com
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 14:35:20 -0500 (EST)

Twisted Reality 1.2.0 has been released...

http://www.twistedmatrix.com/reality

We also announced Inheritance for the first time -- knowledgeable twisted
reality developers would be very helpful there, if any of you guys have
time.

http://www.twistedmatrix.com/reality/inheritance

We should be doing releases far more frequently in the near future, so as
to keep a more 'active' presence on FM and (hopefully) other sites too.

----
The Tao is like a glob pattern:             It is masked but always present.
used but never used up.                     I don't know who built to it.
It is like the extern void:                 It came before the first kernel.
filled with infinite possibilities.         [glyph@twistedmatrix.com]