[Divunal-author]Re: Loitering

Tenth tenth@twistedmatrix.com
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 12:06:08 -0500

On Sun, 12 Dec 1999, Michael Dartt wrote:

> How long does Divunal give you before kicking you off?  I just turned my
> back for a couple of minutes (less than 5), and it booted me.

	Hmm... If you have a new version of the client and everything, it
sounds like Hampshire's network is crapping out on you... I've left mine alone
for hours at a time and it still stays alive.

> On a different note, does anyone know how to use the Discover verb?
> (Yes, I know I wrote it....)

	I added a Divunal Verbs section to the Verb Index recently... It's not
nearly done yet, but I did explain how discover (presumably) works.

	And... While I'm emailing everyone on the project, I would like to
point out to all the aspiring authors looking to "get something done" in the
near future that I'm almost always available online, through AOLIM or Divunal,
and that I am supposed to be the Documentation and Help guy... It's my job to
help explain authoring (even basic authoring, which is, if nothing else, easier
for me to explain) and to write documentation, so please don't hesitate to ask
me to do one or both of these things if you need some help.

Thanks,

- Dave

------
"They don't call me Colonel Homer because I'm some dumb-ass army guy."
- Homer Simpson