[Divunal-author]Stress Testing

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph@twistedmatrix.com
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 16:37:55 -0500 (EST)

The current incarnation of the reality pump went online on Friday, October
22.  Since that time, it has recieved 188 logins, 46 of which were guest
users.

However, the server that it's running on has pretty solidly had an uptime
of 0.00, 0.00, 0.00.  There is essentially no load at all on the Divunal
server itself.

Could we arrange a time where we could all log in and pound on it for a
while, just to see what happens?  I'd like to know if there are any
load-related problems that we might expect to encounter.  I doubt it, but
it would be nice to know about them.

----
The Tao is like a glob pattern:             It is masked but always present.
used but never used up.                     I don't know who built to it.
It is like the extern void:                 It came before the first kernel.
filled with infinite possibilities.         [glyph@twistedmatrix.com]