[Divunal-author]gyaaaah

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph@divunal.com
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 13:51:15 -0400 (EDT)

1) Apologies!! I posted that huuuge response to divunal-*list* not
divunal-*author*!!!!  Good thing that there wasn't too much spoiler in
there unless you know exactly what we're talking about.  Don't reply to it
-- specifically compose a message to diuvnal-author.

2) I trailed off on one of my sentences in that last email.

Mozilla has made a bunch of project management tools.  I think they might
have made something to manage a TODO list or something.  (Bento, you
alive?  You seemed fairly knowledgable of what Moz. has developed)

--glyph