[Divunal-author]author efficiency

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph@divunal.com
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 18:55:09 -0400 (EDT)

You may have noticed that activity on Divunal has been rather slow lately.
We here at TME are trying to organize our schedules to fit more Vitamin D.
into our daily diet, but I'm curious as to why the project as a whole has
suffered such dramatic brain-drain.

Things seem to be perking back up, but I'd like to hear from some, if not
all of you, what you think the problems with the way that Divunal is set
up?  Is this a fantastically coincidental problem with individual
schedules, or an issue with the way the project is being run?

I don't want to be a bother, but if those of you on this list aren't
really interested in helping out by doing web-design, making areas,
writing code... please just let me know.  If I've screwed up somehow, and
you *can't* contribute for some reason, I'd like to hear that too.

I want to know if it's a waste of time to be maintaining the authoring
website going forward, or if Dave and I should just throw our backs into
just writing the game, maintaining our "bible" scribbled on the backs of
napkins and such.

Also, if there's something crucial that you've all been waiting for, it
would be good to know what it is, so we can really make the best of what
resources we have.

Thanks for listening.  We now return you to your regularly scheduled SPAM.

--glyph